Cankdeska Cikana Community College (CCCC) emphasizes the importance of student learning and teaching effectiveness. The goal of CCCC is student self-sufficiency and independence through academic achievement. The College is dedicated to providing excellence in education and to providing services necessary for students to succeed. The College provides support systems that encourage student success. Faculty are available to provide assistance to students; tutoring and counseling sessions are available to students as needed; and CCCC provide appropriate learning environments. The state-of-art building and instructional equipment are well-maintained for students which includes the bookstore, library, and student services. These items are all geared toward student success at Cankdeska Cikana Community College.
• Provide a continuous source of the knowledge essential for instructional improvement and assessment of student learning.
• Provide information for making institutional decisions about budget, strategic planning, faculty development, and program changes.
• Develop and retain a well-planned systematic process of data collection.
• Disseminate results that link the essential studies outcomes to the mission statement.
• Assure educational quality and improve student learning.
• Improve the delivery of Essential Studies coursework and strengthen the links between Essential Studies and the major programs.
• Assist Program Review and Curriculum Planning.
|CCCC Assessment Plan [pdf]||Student Satisfaction Inventory Results 2012-2013|
|Formative Assessment Strategies [pdf]|
|PEEC Evaluation Report 2013|
|Annual Assessment Reports|
|2019-2020 Annual Assessment Report|
|2018-2019 Annual Assessment Report|
|2017-2018 Annual Assessment Report|
|2016-2017 Annual Assessment Report|
|2015-2016 Annual Assessment Report|
|2014-2015 Annual Assessment Report|
|2013-2014 Annual Assessment Report|
|Program Trends & Enrollment Trends|
|Spring 2013 Program Trends|
|Enrollment Trends 2012 – 2015|
|Student Achievement Data|
|Approved Programs||Furloughed Programs|
|AA Business Administration [pdf]||AA Elementary Education [pdf]|
|AA Dakota Studies [pdf]||AAS Automotive Technician [pdf]|
|AA Early Childhood Education [pdf]||AAS Computer Applications [pdf]|
|AA Liberal Arts [pdf]||AAS Graphic Arts [pdf]|
|AA Social Work [pdf]||AAS Professional Driver Training [pdf]|
|AAS & Certificate Office Technology [pdf]||AS Science [pdf]|
|AAS Fine Arts [pdf]||Certificate Early Childhood Education [pdf]|
|AS HPER [pdf]||Certificate Finished Carpentry [pdf]|
|AS Natural Resource Management [pdf]||AAS Construction Management [pdf]|
|AS Pre-Engineering [pdf]||AAS HVAC [pdf]|
|AS Pre-Nursing [pdf]||AAS Plumbing [pdf]|
|Certificate Carpentry [pdf]||AS Environmental Science [pdf]|
|Professional Driver Training - CDL [pdf]|